This low sodium guacamole is a bright and fresh party dip recipe that everyone will love- avocado, onion, spices, and NO salt. Great to serve for a football or game day appetizer, picnic side, or just with chips and veggies to dip.
This salt free guacamole is a great healthy low sodium snack. I like to serve it in a dish alongside our low sodium salsa verde recipe.
We regularly make a delicious Taco Tuesday feast, and nothing jazzes it up like out favorite Low Sodium Guacamole without salt!
I love grabbing super fresh and ripe avocados from the store, and making a quick guacamole in about 10 minutes. This guac goes great with chips, on tacos or burritos, as a dip, or even by itself with a spoon! I’ve used both lemon and lime juice in this recipe, and both are actually great, but I prefer lime.
This Low Sodium Guacamole Recipe Is:
- Loaded with Vegetables
- A Creamy Delicious Dip
- Vegetarian, Gluten Free
A No-Cook Guacamole Recipe For Parties and BBQs
This no-cook salt free guacamole is a quick and simple recipe. I love a good no-cook recipe for those days when I’m not feeling like standing around the stove, or for summer nights when it’s too hot to cook. I have a whole collection of recipes that require zero cooking at all, check them out here! This guac comes together in about 15 minutes, and doesn’t require the stove or microwave to make. Just use a few fridge & pantry staple ingredients and you have a healthy meal ready in no time. And very little to clean up afterwards… an added bonus!
What’s In This Whole30 Guacamole Recipe without Salt?
- Avocado, Garlic, Lime, Red Onion, Tomatoes – I get all the fresh produce for my recipes from my garden and from Misfits Market – they sell all organic produce at a super discounted price, and it’s purchased direct from the farmers. We get Misfit Market boxes every other week and love picking out our favorite seasonal produce for delivery. You can get $10 off your first $30 box by clicking here!
If you think organic produce is too expensive… think again, and give Misfits Market a look!
- Red Chili Pepper Flakes: for a little heat! I like to add a few shakes to this recipe to give this dish a nice complex depth of flavor.
How Do I Make This Salt Free Guacamole?
- Add all ingredients to mortar and pestle: the avocado, garlic, red onion, lime, red pepper flakes, and salt.
- Mash the ingredients together with the pestle (alternatively, add the ingredients to a bowl, and mash with a fork). With a spoon, gently fold in the tomatoes. Taste for seasoning, add any extra spice desired.
- Top with extra red onion for garnish!
Healthy Low Sodium Recipes In Under 30 Minutes
This fast guacamole is what I call an Easy Weeknight Meal – which is on your table in under 30 minutes. These quick and simple recipes are perfect for those nights when you want a healthy homecooked meal but don’t want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen. Browse through our recipes that take 30 minutes or less, that are great for the whole family. From soups and stews, to pastas and proteins, these simple recipes are quick (and healthier than store-bought)!
More Low Sodium Party Recipes Everyone Will Love
Share This Salt Free Guacamole Recipe
And please feel free to share this recipe with your Facebook groups, friends, or family!
Low Sodium Guacamole (No Salt)
- mortal and pestle or a bowl and fork
- 4 large avocados halved and pitted
- 2 cloves garlic peeled
- 2 medium tomatoes finely diced
- 1/4 cup red onion finely diced
- 1 lime juiced
- Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 cup cilantro chopped
- Add all ingredients except the tomatoes to a mortar and pestle: the avocado, garlic, red onion, lime, red pepper flakes, and cilantro.
- Mash the ingredients together with the pestle (alternatively, add the ingredients to a bowl, and mash with a fork). With a spoon, gently fold in the tomatoes. Taste for seasoning, add any extra chili flakes or cilantro as desired.
- Top with extra red onion for garnish!
Save Money on Fresh Groceries & Pantry Staples!I get all the fresh produce for my recipes from my garden and from Misfits Market – they sell organic produce at a discounted price, and it’s purchased direct from farmers to reduce food waste. We get Misfit boxes every other week and love picking out our favorite seasonal produce for delivery. You can save up to 40% off grocery store prices. If you think produce delivery is too expensive… think again, and give Misfits Market a try!
*Please note, all nutrition content is estimated based on the ingredients we used, it may vary based on your ingredients. Always check your nutrition labels to verify sodium amounts.
A Note About Sodium Content
When we say ‘low sodium’ we mean that overall this recipe does not add extra salt and is lower in sodium than traditional recipes. Only you and your doctor know the exact amount of sodium that you should consume, so always consult with a medical professional. Also, our ingredients may differ from yours, so please double check all labels before consuming. This recipe can be a great addition to your happy, healthy Low So Life.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I may earn from qualifying purchases, at no additional cost to you.