This low sodium veggie hummus wrap recipe is a fantastic lunch recipe you can make in just 5 minutes. Loaded with vegetables, creamy hummus, and a low sodium wrap!
I love making these wraps for a quick lunch when I have a busy day, or just as a snack when I want something with a little crunch. I add my creamy no salt added hummus, and my favorite veggies.
If you’re looking for a simple and versatile low sodium lunch idea – this easy hummus vegetable wrap is a great alternative to traditional sandwiches. I take a low sodium wrap, and fill it with homemade lemon garlic hummus, and add my favorite vegetables: cucumbers, lettuce, and roasted red peppers.
These wraps take just minutes to make, so they are great if you need a quick meal or snack. I work from home, so these are perfect for busy work days. I usually make two for lunch, and enjoy them with fresh fruit and some unsalted nuts. You can use any vegetables you have on hand – load them up and enjoy!
I have a quick video below for how I fold and eat the wraps too. It’s a TikTok hack so your fillings never fall out of the wrap.
This Low Sodium Veggie Hummus Wrap Recipe Is
- Easy to Make
- Ready in 5 Minutes
- A Great Low Sodium Lunch Idea
- Vegetarian & Meatless!
Low Sodium Lunch Recipes Everyone Will Love
This simple veggie hummus wrap is low in sodium and couldn’t be easier to make! It’s tasty, light, inexpensive, and fast. These salt-free lunches are healthier versions of classics that everyone will love. Instead of a traditional sandwich, a low sodium wrap is a great substitute.
I love enjoying one or two of these wraps for an easy weekday meal. You can browse all our low sodium lunch recipes here for easy weekday ideas or for your next family favorite.
What’s In This Low Sodium Wrap with Vegetables?
I love using a mix of easy produce delivery boxes and my favorite pantry staples for the recipes I make. We live fairly far from good grocery stores, so buying groceries online has turned out to be a huge time and money saver. If you haven’t tried a produce box yet, I highly recommend checking them out!
- Low Sodium Wraps – wraps and tortillas can have high amounts of sodium in them, so make sure you check the labels to find a brand that is good for you! I use Tumaro brand that you can find at Amazon or Target. They are low in sodium and low carb. I used their whole grain wraps which have 120 mg of sodium per serving.
- Salt Free Hummus – I make my own hummus, which has no added salt or preservatives. Just salt-free chickpeas, lemon, tahini, garlic, olive oil, and spices.
- Roasted Red Peppers – be sure to check the sodium content if you use jarred peppers. They can have added salt and preservatives.
- Lettuce – for crunch
- Other Veggies – you can mix and match your favorite veggies, it doesn’t have to be the three I used! Use what you have on hand: spinach, carrots, tomatoes etc.
How Do I Make These Low Sodium Wraps with Veggies and Hummus?
- Place your wrap on a plate, and with a knife or scissors cut the wrap from one edge to the center of the wrap, don’t cut all the way through.
- Spread your hummus on 1 quarter of the wrap, directly to the left of the cut. Then add the cucumbers, lettuce, and roasted red peppers to the other quarters of the wrap.
- Take the first quarter that has the hummus, and fold it over the cucumber. Fold those over the roasted red pepper, then fold that over the lettuce.
- Enjoy your wrap without the veggies falling out.
If you need a visual, you can watch my video on how to fold a wrap!
Easy Low Salt Lunch Ideas in 30 Minutes or Less
This low salt wrap recipe is what I call an easy weekday meal- which is on your table in under 30 minutes. These quick and simple recipes are perfect for those last-minute lunches, or when you just want a healthy home cooked meal but don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen.
I have a whole area of recipes dedicated to 30 Minute Recipes, that are great for the whole family. From soups and stews, to pastas and proteins – a healthy meal can be on your table in no time. Just as fast as grabbing a quick prepared salad from the store (and way healthier too)!
More Low Sodium Lunch Ideas You’ll Love
Share This Low Sodium Wrap Recipe
And please feel free to share with your Facebook groups or friends!
Low Sodium Veggie Hummus Wrap
- 1 low sodium wrap *see note below
- 2 tablespoons low sodium hummus *recipe linked below
- 1/4 cup cucumber sliced
- 1/4 cup red pepper sliced
- 1/4 cup lettuce
- Place your wrap on a plate, and with a knife or scissors cut the wrap from one edge to the center of the wrap, don't cut all the way through.
- Spread your hummus on 1 quarter of the wrap, directly to the left of the cut. Then add the cucumbers to the next quarter of the wrap, the red peppers on the next quarter, and lettuce to the last quarter of the wrap.
- Take the first quarter that has the hummus, and fold it over the cucumber. Fold those over the red pepper, then fold that over the lettuce.
- Enjoy your wrap without the veggies falling out.
Ingredient NotesLow Sodium Wraps - normal wraps and tortillas can have high amounts of sodium in them, so make sure you check the labels to find a brand that is good for you! I use Tumaro brand that you can find at Amazon or Target. I used whole grain wraps which had 120 mg of sodium per wrap (which I used for the calculation for the nutritional information). Salt Free Hummus - I make my own hummus which is linked here. It has no added salt or preservatives. Just salt-free chickpeas, lemon, tahini, garlic, olive oil, and spices.
*Please note, all nutrition content is estimated based on the ingredients we used, it may vary based on your ingredients. Always check your nutrition labels to verify sodium amounts.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I may earn from qualifying purchases, at no additional cost to you.